Sunday, July 29, 2012

Excited for 2012-2013 School Year!

Well, it's that time of year once again!  In my classroom I've gotten it started and wanted to share a little bit of it.  I may change it again once I get students in my room.  Things don't always go as planned once they come in and move around. I was shocked at how easy it seemed to be arranging it when I had a thought in my mind.  I didn't go into my room as I have in the years past because I've been busy the last couple of weeks in a Prairie Lands Writing Institute.  What an awesome experience!  I learned so many new things I feel as though at times thinking about it my mind might explode.  I gave an inquiry presentation for an hour and half on writing in my kindergarten class.  I feel like it will be a great tool to be able to use in my class.  I hope that it works the way I plan it too.  It really has given me a chance to really look at my education and gave me a head start on to my masters.  Starting the year has brought many things and looking at this year I can't wait!

This is the word work, word wall, and writing area.
This is the science and math area, along with one of the tables.
This is my area, along with a magnet blue closet that kids can use for magnet letters.
This is the meeting area.
This is the library area.
This is the classroom library.
This is the guided reading table and spot.
This is the kitchen area.  My daughters were using the table to do art things, while the art table was being used.
This is the block area with a table.
This is another view of that area.
The art area.
 
I will have to post a picture looking at it all after everything is all put together!  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment