Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Conference Time

     Well it is that time of year where you get to meet with the teacher and find out how your child is progressing in class; with that in mind, I thought I'd share some helpful advice. 
1) Many times you may have questions before you go and forget to ask them.  Begin writing your questions down and bringing them with you to the conference.  If you go home and then have questions, please feel free to write them down and send them with your child, email, or call. 
2) Please don't be afraid to ask for clarification. I want to make sure you understand your child's education because you are a big part of their role in it! 
3) A final one I would mention, is if you want your child to attend the conference. 
      I hope this is helpful in many ways! Have a wonderful parent teacher conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment